ISO 20000 Certification
An increasing number of organisations are implementing a Service Management System (SMS), based around ISO 20000 (ITIL) as a solution to this business requirement. By certifying to the standard companies are able to independently demonstrate to their customers that they are meeting (and sometimes exceeding) industry best practice.
To certify, companies must set and achieve goals that show continuous improvement in their delivery of their services. Certification does not focus exclusively on technology and the internal organization, but also considers the quality of services and client/customer relationships.
ACHIEVING ISO 20000 CERTIFICATION
- We can also provide a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- Our leading auditors will devise a comprehensive assessment program which will be agreed in line with your SMS requirements.
- Eligibility for submitting tenders or proposals for projects.
- Identify and respond to customer needs
- Deliver services that can meet defined quality levels
- Can boost your organisation’s brand reputation and be a useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren’t certified
- ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification provides objective evidence of compliance to ITIL best practices
- For internal IT, ISO 20000-1:2011 certification increases perceived value of IT services
Performance improvements such as:
- Reduction of system outage
- Reduction of critical incidents
- Increased system availability