ISO 14001 Certification
ISO 14001 Certification (Environment Management System) report is the central document controlling the communication of the central components in the association and provides a third-party auditor with the key data important to comprehend the environmental management systems set up. It is a “tool” that empowers an association of any size or sort to control the effect of its exercises, items or services on the environment. Also, techniques ought to be built up for a ceaseless survey of the natural perspectives and the effects of items, exercises, and administrations. In view of these natural angles and effects, at that point objectives and targets are set up that are reliable with the ecological strategy, Likewise, with a QMS, Internal Audits of the ISO 14001 Certification thought to be led routinely to guarantee that non-conformances in the framework are distinguished and tended to. Furthermore, the administration survey process must be set up to guarantee top administration’s association in the assessment of Environment Management System
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification:
- Shows a pledge to administrative specialists that the firm is moving past consistency and pursuing continual improvement.
- Preferred government supplier status.
- Reduces monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Addresses the necessity to contend in worldwide markets.
These are some of the key features of this standard:
The ISO 14001 Certification environmental management system is a partner to the ISO 14004:2004 standard.
Compliance with this standard is an assurance to all concerned -the company management, employees and external stakeholders that the environmental impact of the organization’s activities is being measured and improved.
- Eligibility for submitting tenders or proposals for projects.
- Saves costs on fees and fines
- Aids compliance with legal requirements related to the environment
- Reduce environmental risks
- Helps maintain and improve your market position
- Improve profitability through controlling of raw material usage, energy consumption and disposal cost reduction etc
- Good public relations and good relations with a local government